To achieve this, Franz came up with a revolutionary 3D concept. He developed a Paulownia wood core that is fused with 50 mm of carbon reinforcements. This creates a well-balanced flex pattern. In choppy waters and when landing in the flat, the flex absorbs the impact and protects the knees. Smooth 3D channels at the tips of the board combined with the box rails offer plenty of grip and control without generating drag. A harmonized rocker line for early planing makes it easy to ride in a light breeze or going upwind.
We equipped the board with the strongest inserts on the market that are commonly used in snowboard construction. The top sheet is ultra durable and UV resistance, ensuring that the board will last for years.
The board is shipped with high quality pads and straps for ultimate control and comfort. Furthermore, the Process comes with 45 mm G10 fins that are tough and provide enhanced control.
- Performance freeride twin tip
- Lightweight paulownia wood core for balanced flex and control
- 50 mm Carbon reinforcement for smooth landings and better carving
- Harmonized rocker line for early planing
- Progressive channel design for superb grip and control
- Reinforced inserts used in snowboard construction
- Ultra-durable top sheet with UV resistance
- 45mm G10 fins