The Uno V2 flies with our standard Kitesurf control system, this enables the student to progress easily to larger kites and to remain familiar with the control system set up. We recommend using line lengths of 15-25m.
The Uno V2 is amazing for teaching; the student can learn all the basics of flying an inflatable kite and how to use the release systems while using a small sized kite with less power. The Uno V2 is also ideal for lighter weight riders under 45kg for riding on the water.
The Uno V2 can also be used for first lessons on land. No previous kite experience is required when accompanied by a competent adult kiter or instructor.
The Uno V2 is available in 2.5m, 4m, and 6m and in 1 colour schemes. Custom colours are also available.
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Fool proof line connectors
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Unique bladder construction
- Direct Connect Struts
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
Bar sold seperately. We recommend the Contact Water Control System.
We recommend 15-20m lines on the 2.5m and 4m and 15-25m lines on the 6m