SETTING 1: The way we know and love the Reo – a balanced and refined feeling from the kite with good forward speed perfect for most conditions, and excelling in cross to cross-off winds. The kite can sit further to the edge of the wind window when de-powered, drifting as you ride down the line. Setting 1 is the upper knot on the VBG Pigtails.
SETTING 2: A new feeling and characteristics – the kite sits a little further back in the wind window and tackles onshore conditions with ease. Increased bar pressure improves feeling from the kite when a wave is pushing with the wind. If you prefer a slightly heavier feel this could be the setting for you. Setting 2 is the lower knot on the VBG Pigtails.
The Reo V5 features our new stronger and lighter strut construction. The wingtip shape has also been refined with our new tapered tip and slim line deflector. We understand the importance of aerodynamics and weight saving especially on a kite where drift is imperative, so every detail has been refined to be as light as possible while maintaining the strength and integrity you expect from an Ozone product.
We’ve maintained the quick and easy re-launch – by turning the bar or using the Re-launch Balls on the leader lines, the Reo V5 will roll over and take off from the water in an instant. This is especially helpful if you’re stuck in the impact zone and need to get out of there fast!
The REO is available in 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m and 12m and in 3 colour schemes. Custom colours are also available.
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 & Teijin Dacron
- Two Variable Bridle Geometry Settings
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Back-line trimming options
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fool proof line connectors
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Unique bladder construction
- Direct Connect Struts
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Internal reinforcements
- Load Distribution Panels
- Low profile aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge