- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction – World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Kites, Paragliders and Speed Wings; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- Highest Quality Fibreglass – Precise lamination using high quality Biaxial and UD fiberglass layers to provide the ultimate balance of flex, response and strength.
- Single Concave Bottom Shape – An optimized mix of a progressive freeride outline and a single concave bottom shape transitioning to flat towards the tips provides control and stability in all conditions.
- Medium-Low Rocker with Medium-Low Flex – The moderate to low rocker line facilitates early planing and makes upwind riding easy. The Base V1 offers an ultra smooth ride thanks to the forgiving medium-soft flex pattern keeping you comfortable even in choppy conditions.
- A-Grade Paulownia Core – The premium A-grade Paulownia core provides ultimate flex characteristics, amazing strength, and reduced weight.
- A-Grade 316 Stainless Steel Inserts – Highest quality 316 Stainless Steel inserts embedded into ABS blocks. This insert construction offers superior strength for powered riding and using boots.
- Footpads and Straps V2 – Having comfortable footpads and straps can be the difference between a good session and a bad one. Our V2 design provides the ultimate balance between performance and comfort to keep the good sessions rolling!
Our foot straps are ergonomically designed featuring Ultralon Performance Foam® and plush neoprene for the ultimate in comfort and control while providing a precise fit. Ultralon foam has an exceptional resistance to packing out, it doesn’t compress over time and has an outstanding formability enabling anatomical adaptation. Combined with the quick and easy velcro size adjustment, the strap provides a snug fit to all foot shapes and sizes or wetsuit booties.We have designed our footpads to provide superior comfort, adaptability and strength. The multi-density foam pads combine a shock absorption base layer and a higher density top layer with precise contouring and texture for increased traction to keep your feet comfortably locked in. The baseplate is built strong with nine strap positions and five stance angle options allowing for uncompromised adaptability.
- Fins V2 – Two fin designs offer the choice for solid edge hold or increased freedom. Choose the 45mm size for maximum grip while edging and taking off to boost. The 35mm size is perfect for freestyle riders using boots and for those looking for increased freedom while carving. Our V2 fins are precisely injection molded using advanced glass-filled nylon materials for high strength and wear resistance.
- Board Handle V2 – Strong and durable with a textured underside grip for maximum control during water starts to board offs.