A high-performance Freeride board for excessive boosting, looping and soft landings.
The North Atmos lets you edge in harder to load up the board, build up line tension and release into Earth’s atmosphere.
The perfect harmony between outline, rocker and flex makes this the ultimate all-terrain board for progressing your freeride to another level, in all conditions.
The Atmos has a playful feeling, and yet is powerful upwind with precise edge control for carving. Designed to ride overpowered with ease and control, while still enabling early planing and low-end performance.
- Hybrid Construction – More forgiving flex so you can ride for longer, with flow and form.
- Unidirectional Carbon Tapes – For structural reinforcement, precision flex and response.
- Dynamic Board Flex – Allows you to ride in comfort, with precise edge control for carving.
- Medium Rocker – Allows for early planing and great low-end performance with balanced flex pattern for rapid response and explosive pop.
- Medium-High Outline Curve – Delivers easy carving through turns and always provides optimised grip.
- Single Concave Centre – Absorbs impact and ensures stable and predictable landings.
- Integrated Grab Rails – Integrated into deck shape to provide easy grip for board-offs.
- 4x 40mm fins with M6 Screws
- Grab Handle
North Atmos Hybrid: 133 x 39cm
North Atmos Hybrid: 136 x 40cm
North Atmos Hybrid: 138 x 41cm
North Atmos Hybrid: 141 x 42cm
North Atmos Hybrid: 144 x 43cm