Our new valve design and position with a new internal structure increases inflation efficiency. Newly designed drainage valves at both wing tips seal to keep air in, and open up when water needs to drain out.
The ability to safely self-land a kite on the snow or land is a crucial feature when adventuring the backcountry or high mountain areas. We have completely re-designed the Hyperlink V2 internal structure and inflate valves to incorporate our industry leading Internal Re-Ride Release System – the same system featured on our dedicated Snowkites.
A true multipurpose foil kite with a new feeling of freedom, the Hyperlink V2 covers almost every aspect of Kiting. Free ride, hydrofoil, boost and float, air style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers!
The Hyperlink is available in 5, 7m, 9m, 11m, and 13m, in 3 colour schemes. Custom colours are also available.
4-Line Closed Cell Mode
The Hyperlink comes standard in 4-Line Closed Cell Mode, utilising our Front Line Flag Out Release System. This is recommended for water use – it is a simple and effective flag out when the Quick Release is activated – it works the same way as our 4-line inflatable water kite range
- 4 Line Closed Cell Mode is recommended when riding on water.
- Inflation is quick and smooth after pre-inflating the kite.
- If you are already an inflatable kite rider it will only take you one session to get to know the Hyperlink.
- For twin tip riders once the kite is in the air and powered up the similarities to an inflatable kite can be felt.
- It has progressive handling, generates smooth consistent power, great upwind performance and jumps well with long hang time and smooth landings.
- Ideal for Foil Board riding, the Hyperlink produces more power than an inflatable kite size per size – this means you can use a smaller more maneuverable kite to
- Maneuvers are made easy thanks to the stability and lift produced as the Hyperlink flies through the zenith – a great help when learning to tack and gybe giving you time and float to change board direction.
- In light winds the Hyperlink will fly above you unlike inflatable kites that have a tendency to fall out of the sky. This makes getting set up for starting stress free.
5-Line Open Cell Mode
The optional 5-Line Internal Re-Ride Release System Conversion Kit is recommended for snow or land use. The Internal Re-Ride Release System de-powers the kite instantly without tangling, and falls to the ground to re-launch when ready.
- 5-Line Open Cell Mode is recommended when riding on snow or land.
- Similar inflation as in Closed Cell Mode, slightly quicker due to the valves being open.
- Snow and land riding are a blast, the easy inflation and Internal Re-Ride Release System means it can be taken anywhere safely.
- The Hyperlink combines the perfect balance of handling, pop and float to make the most of terrain and flats.
- It is easy to get big air on this machine!
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction – World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality materials and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control processes are used across all products.
- High Performance Ultralight Materials – All new improved Ultra Light material combination: durable, airtight, lightweight double rip-stop, with unique coatings to help shed water. Using Ultra Light materials translates to true performance increases – the kite inflates quicker, flies faster and is more reactive even in the lightest breeze.
- 4-line Closed Cell and 5-line Open Cell modes – The Hyperlink comes standard with our Front Line Flag Out Release System. This is recommended for water use – it is a simple and effective flag out when the release is activated – it works the same way as our 4-line inflatable water kite range. The optional 5-Line Re-Ride Release System Conversion Kit is recommended for snow or land use. The Re-Ride Release System de-powers the kite instantly without tangling, and falls to the ground to re-launch when ready.
- Internal Diagonals and Straps – Internal span-wise straps work in unison with optimized diagonal ribs, distributing load from the bridles evenly and effectively. This increases the internal structural balance, while allowing the top and bottom surfaces to maintain the designed profile without being distorted from indirect tension or loads.
- Waterproof deflation zip – Intelligently positioned for easy deflation and pack down.
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range – We work extensively during our R&D process on each and every kite to develop a range of sizes that feel in tune with each other.
- Two Storage Bag Options –
- Backpack: Perfect for travelling and day-to-day protection for your kite, choose the backpack for a quick and easy pack down.
- Closed Cell Compressor Bag: For a secure packing process to maintain the plastic pattern profile shape. Light weight materials, internal compression straps and a breathable mesh lining keep weight and packing size to a minimum – perfect when traveling with multiple kites.
- Designed with OzCAD – The FUTURE is NOW – All Ozone kites are designed and developed using our own highly advanced custom built CAD software. Our designers are able to work with parameters specifically formulated to calculate unique aspects required in technical Inflatable and Foil kites. Part of our design team is dedicated to the upgrade of the CAD code and addition of new modules and features to the program as the development of our kites continues.
- Innovative Inflate Valves – With our newly developed Inflate Valve the Hyperlink V2 can be easily converted between 4-Line Closed Cell and 5-Line Open Cell modes. The combination of our new valve design and position with a new internal structure also increases inflation efficiency.
- L.E Profile Reinforcements – The Leading Edge is reinforced with flexible lightweight plastic battens to maintain the shape of the profile during angle of attack changes and turbulent airflow. This drastically improves overall performance as the foil remains true to the designed shape.
- Sheathed Dyneema bridle lines – Requiring less maintenance and less likely to tangle. The bridles are well proven; they are the same specification that we use on our Snowkite range. The lines are thicker and stiffer compared to the R1’s high performance Kevlar line, and the sheath makes them less prone to damage.
- Water Drainage Channels – An internal channel is shaped into the end of each cell along the trailing edge. This allows loose sand or water to run between the cells and out of the tips during flight. The Velcro sealed cells at the tips can be opened for cleaning the kite. Always clean your kite by emptying any water, sand or dirt as this will prolong the life of the kite and help it fly as designed.
- Fool proof line connectors – Fool proof numbered line connectors prevent incorrect rigging of the flying lines to the kite.