By shifting the turning axis towards the wingtips we achieved the perfect balance between turning speed and power development. The FS’ piloting is swift and direct but unleashes raw energy in loops. Even with the focus on performance and radical maneuvers, the FS does not lack in riding comfort. On the contrary, the kite covers a huge wind range, easily rides upwind and cushions gusts.
High quality is our obligation. The FS is constructed using solely prime grade materials such as the new X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™ from Japan and the new Teijin Dacron with high-temperature resin finish, resulting in enhanced durability and performance.
- Five strut Open-C design
- High aspect ratio
- Fast and powerful turning characteristics
- Plenty of line slack for freestyle tricks
- Kite for big airs and extreme loops
- Good upwind performance and great stability
- New X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™
- Light wind sizes (14 & 16 m) are equipped with 3 m extensions