The WS is made to drift. You can park it at the edge of the wind window, ride the wave and even overtake without worrying that it will fall from the sky. That feature came in handy when Nuno Stru used the WS to set the official world record for the biggest wave ever ridden with a kite.
The power generation is very smooth and also favored by freeriders and foil riders. It covers a huge wind range and easily rides upwind. As it has to withstand being washed, we constructed it super tough and using solely highest quality materials such as the new X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™ from Japan and the new Teijin Dacron with high-temperature resin finish.
- Three strut Open-C Hybrid design
- Medium aspect ratio
- Rapid and direct pivot turning characteristics
- Stable downwind drift
- Absorbs gusts and provides control in light winds
- Light bar pressure for single hand control
- Exceptional control of power and steering
- New X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™