We designed its turning axis to sit on the shoulder to balance tip and pivotal turning characteristics. Therefore, in surf you can whip it around in a tight loop to support your next hack into the lip, in Big Airs you can loop it in a wider circle to get that explosive forward momentum. Whatever style you choose, the RS’ responsive and precise steering supports your riding.
Due to the staggering lift and long hangtime, the RS is a favorite for riders that want to go big. It is also a very comfortable kite that handles gusts, pulls you upwind and relaunches with ease. Highest quality materials such as the new X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™ and the high temperature resin finish used in Teijin Dacron from Japan make it last and last and last.
- Three strut Delta-Hybrid shape
- Ultra-versatile high-performance kite
- Medium to high aspect ratio
- Quick and smooth turning
- Made for Big Air and long hangtime
- Great upwind performance and wind range
- New X4 Ripstop canopy made by Techno Force™
- Light wind sizes (14 & 17m) equipped with 3 m extensions