For this year we redefined the overall design to improve the flying characteristics and also enhanced the durability by placing new reinforcements at points of high stress, especially the leading edge and at the struts. The PS is built for heavy-duty usage and can take one crash after the other without casualties, so you don’t need to worry about your kite and can fully concentrate on your progression. As crashes come naturally to those learning and pushing, we designed the PS to relaunch automatically, even in light wind. This greatly increases the time of riding and is especially appreciated by cold water warriors.
The fine-tuned aspect ratio of the kite delivers a consistent and strong pull upwind as well as a comfortable lift. This allows the rider to easily go upwind, jump big and then enjoy plenty of hang time, perfect for old school and freeriding tricks. Going for jumps feels natural as the kite offers direct feedback and highly praised stability. Overall, the PS is a machine that pulls you upwind, takes almost any abuse and provides carefree shredding-fun. The PS gets anyone addicted to kiteboarding.
- Three strut swept hybrid design
- Low to medium aspect ratio
- Very smooth and controllable turning speed
- Excellent power distribution with great upwind performance
- Ultra-stable and forgiving
- Fast and easy automatic relaunch
- Safe-to-fly-features such as our innovative tangle-free bridle setup
- Heavy-duty kite with strong reinforcements