To give you some tech insides: The board was designed by Franz Schitzhofer in Austria. It is crammed with state-of-the-art technologies and the latest materials, such as heavy duty block plywood inserts that allow you do choose between straps and boots. The Master combines a super light Paulowina wood core with strong 330 g carbon reinforcements. A 3D shape produces the needed combination of stiffness and flex – a pattern that generates big boosts while reducing torsional flex.
Special attention was paid to create the perfect rebound that really shows when you pop or land in the flat. And to further support your knees and pop, Franz designed a multi stage rocker that also mows through chop. A sophisticated channel design and railsteps provide plenty of grip – the included G10 fins enhance the grip even further and make it easy to lock in even sketchy landings.
- Performance freestyle twin tip
- 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for an outstanding flex pattern
- Carbon reinforcements reducing torsional flex and creating balanced rebound
- Rail steps and multi channels for control and speed
- Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
- Heavy duty block plywood inserts
- Ultra durable top sheet with UV resistance
- 45mm G10 fins