The thruster fin set optimizes grip in carves, snaps or after sketchy landings. Channels in nose and tail support grip and speed, providing control during tricks and maneuver. In the surf, the Escape performs excellent in small to medium waves.
Using carbon stringers, Inegra/Carbon vector net reinforcements and the Futures fin box system makes these boards durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
- Modern no-nose shape for strapless freestyle and snappy turns
- Short rail line to minimize drag and optimize swing weight
- Thruster fin set up with Futures box
- Medium density foam for balanced ratio of high performance and maximum durability
- Inegra/Carbon Vector grid reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Carbon stringer for responsive flex
- Hand shaped high performance board (no inserts for straps)
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
The Escape’s shape, design, and construction is state-of-the-art. Ride it and you know what we mean – it has an outstanding performance in strapless freestyle conditions and in wave riding.